• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tried my motorcycle tank with 1080 matte

joelswork

Dag gum! I had a few minutes left during lunch and my tank was just sitting there. So I put some primer on the edges and went to town...but not directly. See, there was a detour by prep town, a heat caused sink hole by stretch it when bend, then I picked up a helper and we were stopped for a while by two monkeys wrestling a moving football on a table in the road.... It wasn't pretty! I'm just taking the bike in next week and giving it a go with it a fixed to the bike

joelswork

solid comedy gold (about 38 seconds of the 15 minute video)

post it, I could use a good chuckle...

Its up on the youtubes. Raw, un-edited, in all the naked truth of an installer on a really bad day. No game plan, no sleep (last two weeks of the semester and sleep cannot be budgeted) and I had a really, really sick kiddo. At the end of the video, my buddy Sammy J got bored while I was trying to figure out transportation issues for getting one kiddo off the bus and the other to the Dr. Stomach flu is a nasty thing in a little guy with Down Syndrome, but he's feeling much better tonight.

Here's the video: [video=youtube;_HnAWMFCQ5U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HnAWMFCQ5U&feature=youtu.be[/video]

joelswork

take two!

I wasn't as stressed today and did the other side by myself in about 15 minutes just for some practice. I will be attempting this in one piece after my classes end for the semester. 30 hours of work plus finals for two masters level classes and 4 research papers due is enough...add in really sick kiddos and it can make brain fade happen quicker :)