• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tripod projector screen for backdrop banner

gnubler

Looking for a tripod stand like this, without the screen. Customer wants something like this for presentation backdrops, around 8x8 feet, vinyl banner to block out any backlighting. She doesn't like the retractable stands out there, and doesn't want to fuss with a tension frame setup. On the road a lot and needs something portable where the banner rolls up into the stand into one easy to carry piece. Any suggestions?

tripod projector screen.jpg

gnubler

I don't see how a light stand could be rigged to support an 8x8 ft banner, and I'm needing the whole setup where the banner can be retracted into the casing like a projector screen. I'm probably going to have to steer my customer in a different direction, too much time spent searching already.

rjssigns

gnubler

Thank you. I found plenty of those, but have no idea if the screen can be removed and replaced with a printed banner. Might be a fixed setup or unable to feed banner material. I told my customer we're going to have to go with a trade show frame specifically made for backdrops banners.