• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trouble Exporting?

GDodson

Alright, how you all doing?

First off, I know very little about enroute. They use it on the other side of the shop, and I usually send them outlines from Illustrator, to them.

now, we're trying to export a shape as an AI file, or a DXF file, so that I can open it in illustrator.

It worked once, now, everytime I try and get it to open, it has a skewed triangle, which is nowhere near my original shape.

Anybody have any suggestions, or may have had this problem?

Maybe I'm just an idiot, though...

Thanks in advance!

mtmdesigns

we do the same thing. you should be able to export a dxf file into illustrator 10 without a problem.. Though we have had problems with cs try using ill 10 or lower and it should work fine.

GDodson

designsbymtm said:
we do the same thing. you should be able to export a dxf file into illustrator 10 without a problem.. Though we have had problems with cs try using ill 10 or lower and it should work fine.

I'm using CS2, is that possibly the cause?

John_R

I had to re-install AI 8.0 after running CS and couldn't get it to export or import any of my vector data.

GDodson

Hmmm, maybe just need to get a lower version on here so that I can do that kind of stuff.

Thanks you guys for the help!