Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble installing cdr X3

Discussion in 'Corel' started by supaegnt, May 30, 2007.

1. supaegnt

supaegnt Member

Jul 1, 2006
    <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">i just upgraded from w98 to xp,i have trouble with installation of cdr X3.
    following error pops up saying

"error 1606,could not access network location <common administrative tools>.allusers/."

does anyone understands and to do?

</TD></TR><TR hb_tag="1" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tags:
  2. msrobere

msrobere Member

Sep 1, 2006
    Ohio
    Are you installing it from the cd or a download? I had a problem like that and I am trying to remember how I solved it. I think also I ran a registry cleaner.
    Michael

3. supaegnt

supaegnt Member

Jul 1, 2006
    installing from cd-rom.

4. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Supaegnt go to Corels web site a do a search for the error message, if nothing there then go to google and do a search. Did you upgrade from windows 98 to XP? You need to edit your registry.

5. Bobby H

Bobby H Very Active Member

Feb 4, 2005
    Lawton, OK
    Make sure you're installing the application from a login with full administrator rights. Normally the CorelX3 installer would not even proceed if you're under a limited rights account.

6. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

i bought corel...and I GOT THAT CRAP.
    load the demo 1st.......from corel....then load youres on top of it..worked for me

7. supaegnt

supaegnt Member

Jul 1, 2006
    folks,pls check back for course of events.