• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

trouble outputting from flexi to versacamm help please!

ffextreme

I have flexi pro 8.6 and a versacamm 540I. I can not get flexi to output to the versacamm. I get the message "can not open port" from production manager when I try. My Roland versaworks will output no problem. I checked my ip settings and they are correct. Dont know what im missing. Anyone have any ideas?

Replicator

You should have gotten VersaWorks with your printer, if you did not you can download it from Rolands FTP server.

You can create in Flexi and then send to the queue in VersaWorks !

ffextreme

I do have versaworks and i can send from flexi to versaworks that works no problem but in flexi 8.6 you can add a perf cut line and if i send the job to versaworks with the perf cut line it doesn't know what it is and just cuts it like a regular line. I need it to cut the perf harder so I can punch out the job when its done.

Replicator

I have not done perf cuts with VersaWorks, so maybe somebody else will jump in with their knowledge of your situation.