Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble with the flashing bar on flexie

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by 436HENRY, Jan 14, 2007.

1. 436HENRY

436HENRY Member

May 2, 2005
    I have flexi 7.6 I recently got a laptop the flashing bar just before a letter is dim is there any way to make it bolder and darker this is only on flexie no where else I am not sure what the flashing bar is called hope you can help 436henry Henry Goines

Tags:
  2. chopper

chopper Very Active Member

Mar 18, 2006
    Big Lake MN
    I think you mean the curser, the flashing bar that apears when you click on the text icon, Iam new to flexi ( mostly use signlab) the ony thing that I have found is to change the contrast on your screen or go int design central and make the font that you are working with larger to make the curser larger..
    hope that helps//chopper

3. PMG

PMG Very Active Member

Feb 1, 2005
    Or change the color of the substrate box your working within,i use a dark color some times when i don't see the curser,if you use Grey,you will not see it at all!!!

4. 436HENRY

436HENRY Member

May 2, 2005
    Thanks I will try both suggestions 436henry Heenry Goines