• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trucking company t-shirt design

Dennis422

Here is my latest effort which I think I will be presenting to the customer. Thanks for all the good tips. The red was definitely too alarming so I toned it way down as Jill suggested. No "fleur de lis wallpaper" either, just some classic "corduroy". I tried black lettering, scrapped it, and went back to shinyish white letters. I changed the font up entirely to something that suggests speed. I added the city along the bottom, as the customer has suggested and I think it makes a nice balance. Did I polish this turd or does it still stink?

Does this go on light or on dark tees? Have you ever printed t-shirts or you are just a sign guy?
You will definitely need gray here, because you will struggle with light/dark areas if you only use black. Light areas will seem too dark if you double swipe to get dark areas dark, or if you print with only one swipe, dark areas will not be as consistant.
Actually, to get this right, you might need a few grays.

John Butto

Think you have too many angles going, truck one way, copy another, diamonds etc.
More of a traditional way would be the way to go. You have a nice layout of the truck and that is what you see first and logo with some white and dark outlines and some red to tie it in with your lights on the truck.