Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TrueVis VG 540 - Replacing Heads, Main Board

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by alex_twg, Jan 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. alex_twg

alex_twg New Member

Jan 12, 2020
    Michigan
    Hey there,

I started a thread a couple days ago about my blues being purple. Today I contacted a Roland tech and we tried everything to get it printing correctly but to no avail. He concluded that it is a hardware issue and that I need to replace head 1. If that doesn't work then I need to replace the main board.

Can anyone that has had either (or both) of these replaced tell me how much it cost you?
    I would just like more information as a reference,

Thanks in advance.

Tags:
  2. Scott at Roland

Scott at Roland Merchant Member

Aug 15, 2019

Hi Alex - Please call Roland Technical Support directly 800-542-2307 and describe your problem to the support agent. While I admit that I do not know the details of your specific issue, I am having trouble making the leap from print head to main board. If this advice was provided by my technical support team, can you please private message me the serial number of your printer so that I may take a look at your support case?