• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Try it.............................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]This is hysterical. You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot handle.

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this! It is from an orthopedic surgeon............ This will confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It is pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

[/FONT]

:covereyes: We're doomed !!
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

OldPaint

WELLLLL... i will use that when iam painting a circle with my right foot, and painting a 6 with my LEFT hand))))))

Marlene

what worries me is who is the first person to figure this out? "I was making clockwise circles with my right foot one day and needed to draw in the air a number 6 when I noticed that my foot started to move counter clockwise..."

Tim Aucoin

Great... and I'm wayyyyy too busy to be twirling my foot and drawing imaginary number 6's... THANKS GINO!!! :banghead::clapping::ROFLMAO:

skyhigh

Gino, I think your conducting an experiment on the power of suggestion.:ROFLMAO:

Its only until you tell someone that the foot will go counterclockwise that that will happen....or you would simply love to see how many try this.