• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

trying to clear things up for holiday

gabagoo

It's that time of year again.... Myrtle Beach for 2 rounds of golf every day...almost.

So naturally you try to pick a point where you say to customers, that it cant be done and they will have to wait until you return. Not happening!!! I have heard every excuse so far and it makes me laugh. Sure I will stress out and get it all done, but it never fails.

Unfortunately I am the do all guy around here, so without me the house of cards crumbles.

Need a break though...been a year since my last week off!!!

BrianKE

So naturally you try to pick a point where you say to customers, that it cant be done and they will have to wait until you return. Not happening!!! I have heard every excuse so far and it makes me laugh. Sure I will stress out and get it all done, but it never fails.

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to incorporate rush charges. You might be surprised how UN-important it becomes when they have to start paying for it.