• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trying to find material

modernmav

Hey guys,
I am trying to find out what a material is. The sign is a double sided light box that sits in front of our shop, and the material thats on it seems to be a thick, fairly rigid banner like material. It also has letter channels (appropriate term?) for letters to slide into to change when we have promotions. If anybody could point me in the right direction to find this material it would be greatly appreciated as we've had someone cut it up last night and need to replace it asap. TIA

modernmav

what thickness would you recommend for something thats going to be outside all day and the sign is roughly 6'x8'. Also is there a specific brand thats better than another, we havn't used much of it in the past.

modernmav

hmm thats no good. ya unfortunately the sign sits on the ground, not up in the air. so if someone really wants to mess with it, they will.