• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

trying to find pinch rollers for a 5000-60 24'' graphtec cutter

xtreme signs

:helpI have a 5000-60 24'' graphtec cutter that i need pinch rollers for. i have looked on ebay, graphtec website called graphtec and left a message. Can any one point me in a dirrection to were i can find some new roller wheels for this.

Thanks Brian

Bruce Fried

I'm not unfamiliar with your machine however the roller seems to carry over across to various models.

Take a look at these on ebay.
[URL="Pinch Rollers 4x11x16"]http://www.ebay.com/itm/160593123560?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_604wt_827[/URL]

Get a caliper and measure yours.
My Graphtec pinch roller has an axle size of 3.96mm, a width of 10.56mm, and a roller diameter of 15.06mm

I just bought these a couple of weeks ago for my Graphtec JX1060.
The inside axle is about .04in oversize but it worked just fine. And there is plenty of clearance for the 16mm diameter.

***EDIT*****
Ooops! Sorry, didn't mean to bump an old post. I didn't notice it was from 2010 'til I posted reply.

Last edited: