• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trying to find Printed Donut Boxes

rcook99

Ok here's the deal! I have a sign customer that has asked me if I was able to get printed boxes for there donuts. The kicker is they want them printed in 2 maybe 3 colors. They order about 50k pieces per order. Can anyone direct me in finding a very good company to work with on these as I don't want some junk that will make me look bad with the owners. I do all there sign work and POP displays for there stores. If you prefer you can PM me with company names and info.

:thankyou:
RC

RycckG

I am in the packaging industry. We make the dies that are used to make all kinds of boxes. Are these corrugated cardboard or carton? Where are you located, you dont want to be shipping boxes across the country. PM me and I will point you to the guys that do this every day.

rcook99

Adtechia LLC said:
+1 "Thanks a Dozen" Here is their number

Phone: 877-582-3776

LOL I thought you were breaking balls when I read your first comment. Thanks I will check them out. :)

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Hey Rob,
I have a contact for you. I'm playing hooky with the big storm coming in tonight & tomorrow but I'll shoot you an e-mail Thursday morning.

rcook99

Mike Paul said:
Hey Rob,
I have a contact for you. I'm playing hooky with the big storm coming in tonight & tomorrow but I'll shoot you an e-mail Thursday morning.

Ok thanks. Best of luck with the snow.