• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trying to find this vector image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie J

antlers.jpg

But I have to have an account with this website to buy it. Can anyone help?

http://schools-demo.clipart.com/search/close-up?a=v&cid&fic=0&oid=4920462&q=motif&s=31

Supergirl

I think this was completely harmless and all of you arrogantly attacked without ever reading the post or clicking the link, maybe looking for that "BUY" button.

his first link is to a school-license clipart.com with NO option to buy, unless you go thru school license.
from his post, i think he wanted to buy it, but didn't have a way to do so.

in his second link, he posted the clipart.com site with the same logo available for purchase.

So, before anybody even replied, he said NEVER MIND, got it (meaning he found a way to buy it)

It's okay to be harsh on people who want **** for free, but you guys are not any better if you just attack without ever reading or understanding posts.

there, i said it. i generally speak up my mind and i can't stand brown nosers, in general.

Stanton

I think this was completely harmless and all of you arrogantly attacked without ever reading the post or clicking the link, maybe looking for that "BUY" button.

his first link is to a school-license clipart.com with NO option to buy, unless you go thru school license.
from his post, i think he wanted to buy it, but didn't have a way to do so.

in his second link, he posted the clipart.com site with the same logo available for purchase.

So, before anybody even replied, he said NEVER MIND, got it (meaning he found a way to buy it)

It's okay to be harsh on people who want **** for free, but you guys are not any better if you just attack without ever reading or understanding posts.

there, i said it. i generally speak up my mind and i can't stand brown nosers, in general.

Employee of the week.
You get to park near the office.

Further away than the important staff. They get to park in permanent slots.

Blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.