Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trying to send 1 bitmap file of 3 but prod mgr sends all 3 at once?

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by gabagoo, Oct 15, 2020.

1. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    I have seen this before but can't figure out why I can't send one image at a time? I even tried marquing the pic but it sends all 3. Decided to delete the other 2 and then bring them back later to print.
    What causes this?

Tags:
  2. Snydo

Snydo Active Member

May 1, 2008
    Mid Michigan
    Could be a mask issue, if you right-click anywhere on the image and 'unmask' isn't grayed out then that is likely the culprit.

3. IsItFasst

IsItFasst Member

Jan 16, 2008
    USA
    If you are using version 19 I think you are describing the issue I had a few times. I was just selecting one item on the screen but was sending all the items on the screen PM even though they weren't selected. Seemed like a glitch as I could close the program, reopen and it would fix itself. Haven't seen that issue in a while but was happening weekly a few months ago.

4. Bubba06

Bubba06 Just Somebody

Feb 13, 2005
    Manning SC
    Make sure to click this button before you send to PM
    upload_2020-10-20_14-13-27.png

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. IsItFasst

IsItFasst Member

Jan 16, 2008
    USA
    That's awesome Bubba06! Never have I had to use that before in the 19 years of using Flexi. Oddly just went to test and had the same problem the OP was describing for the first time in like a month. Your suggestion fixed the issue.