• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trying to track down some vinyl

Sticky Signs

A client gave me a sample of some work done by another company asking if I could replicate it. Stop right there - I already know what you're thinking. Why don't they go back to them? Well, they don't want to go back to them this time because A - they're in a different country and B - they can't turn it around fast enough.
It's a pretty basic window sticker made to go on the interior of the window to be viewed from the exterior. It's done with a couple layers. 1st layer is clear with a mirror print. 2nd layer is something that I've never seen before and I'm wondering where to find such a thing. It's basically a sparkly vinyl. The closest thing I've found is Avery White Sparkle A3860-S. Now here's the real kicker. The sample I have looks just like the Avery however it's the opposite. IE - The adhesive is on the sparkly side and the plain gray color is on the dry side. (I hope that makes sense).
In all my years, I've never seen anything like it. Anyone know what this stuff is or where to get it? Any help is appreciated.
Tx

sardocs

Is it possible that it is three layers? Reverse print on clear, then Avery clear metallic, then a gray layer?

Sticky Signs

here's some crappy pics. The sparkly side is the one with the adhesive.

Attachments

• adhesive side.jpg
    adhesive side.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 85
  • non adhesive.jpg
    non adhesive.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 87