• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tunneling Issue

conwaycopies

Recently (couple weeks ago) started having issues with paper and vinyl tunneling on our Roland 540-v, Banner material did it to but very slightly. anyways, i figured it was a vacuum issue so took it apart and cleaned out all the vacuum holes and the fans which were really clogged up with lint and such. Put everything back together and noticed a big improvement but i'm still getting some vertical tunneling which leads to light spots on heavy coverage prints. I'm using all the rollers across the width of the material and the vacuum pressure is set correctly for the material. It is mostly near the center of the 54" width but it's not always in the same spot. Anyone have any ideas?? i can upload photos if that would help.

Thanks in advance.

conwaycopies

well I'm running the same materials I've always run at the same temps I've always used so i didn't think i would suddenly need to go adjusting them.