• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Turtle Wax on Oracal 3951

Jace161

Soo are there any downsides to turtle waxing a vehicle wrapped with Oracal 3951 RA? Or any cast vinyl for that matter?

The reason I'm asking is I use to be "partners" with another company(had nothing to do with our industry), I recently split and saw via facebook they were turtle waxing the 42' RV I wrapped for us/the idoits...I'm just wondering if I should expect a phone call from them? They're the kind of people that put the blame on everyone or thing else they can before they take responsibility. Part of me really hopes the wrap just falls off after they turtle wax it but I doubt it :clapping:. I know someone makes wax for wraps, I have some myself.

signmeup

I've been using Turtle Wax Ice on my van for the past 6 years. It's not wrapped but it does have a lot of cast vinyl on it. The "wax" makes it look like the vinyl was just applied. It's more like the effect of Armor All than wax. You don't get any white residue in the edges or on the flat black trim. Great stuff!