• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tuscano Script, Ace High... NOW AVAILABLE!

Rodi

Steve, I hate going to your website, I love your fonts… I hate that I don't have some projects to get them.

ahhhh………

Dave Drane

Will be placing order next week. But I already have the Edoras set. I'll have a good look when I am sober!! Friday night here! lol!

PGSigns

Steve I have the set of 33 and want to get the rest of them for a complete package. Any thoughts of a package that has the ones not in the 33 set?
Thanks
Jimmy

Sign Works

Steve I have the set of 33 and want to get the rest of them for a complete package. Any thoughts of a package that has the ones not in the 33 set?
Thanks
Jimmy

Any 10 fonts for $140, thats $14 per font. I dont think you could rightfully ask for these quality fonts any cheaper. Hell of a package deal right there if you ask me.

Steve C.

Thanks
Jimmy

Yes, The Any 10 Fonts Package can include any number of fonts more than
nine. So they are $13.99 per font for the 13 not included in the 33 Package.
That would be $181.87, and I should make that more clear somewhere
on the home page or create a special package for it on the order page.
If anyone wishes to purchase the Any 10 package with more than 10 fonts, it
is best to phone your order or just do the math and send paypal payment
explaining which fonts to include in your package. Thanks.

R08

Love the new fonts Steve. Had to use them right away.
Although it was Tuscano that I really wanted I found Edoras and Valentino to be an awesome additions as well.
Backlit.jpg