• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tutorial on this?

Colin

I think I recall seeing a tutorial years ago on how to do this "inner shadow" treatment in CorelDraw. Can someone kindly refer me to it, or just provide the steps required?

Cheers

Attachments

• inside shadow.jpg
    inside shadow.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 74

Tiki

Font Sage
Convert to curves - Duplicate it - Drop it down and use (Back Minus Front)

Attachments

• 1aaa.jpg
    1aaa.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 77

Salmoneye

In Illy you can offset path, does Corel have a similar function? Last version of Corel I owned was 2 (seriously).

qmr55

I think tiki got it! I can do it in Flexi using the "common" tool but not a Corel user so I got nothing for that one.

Justin

I'd like to know how to do this in illustrator if anyone knows and wants to post although this IS the Corel forum...

qmr55

You could easily do this in Corel, Illy and almost any other program using clipping masks if you really wanted to. Make 3 copies offset the top most one and then have two original underneath. Take offset one and top copy and create a clipping mask. Make sure top most offset one is different color and mask. Done.

Justin

ahhhhhh I get it clearer now.. Couldn't you just do a outside offset, and then a inside offset in illustrator? >:D