• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TV Show needs sign company in Florida

DoubleDown

Hey all,

We are in the process of doing several shows for a reality TV show Bar Rescue and they wished we could travel to Florida and keep doing work but we can't. We need to find a couple sign companies in Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm area that are dependable, and fast. To give you an example, we have had both times less than 3 days to redo an entire bar from outside signage to interior, etc.

They always have a budget and if you discount your "rush" fees you will get mentioned on the show.

I need to give my contacts here while they are in town someone they can trust when going down there as we do graphics for them all over the country.

This is for next week they will be in those areas.

Get back to me asap and give me reasons please why you would be a good fit, capabilities, etc.

Thank you,

having done some 'rapid' turnover television & movie signs myself as well as being familiar with the show mentioned. I can ot think of anyone better fitted in Florida than SignManiac..he is a natural at this type of work I will direct him to this topic but I also recommend him highly. Absolutely top quality work.

SignManiac

Dan thank you for the kudos and confidence in our capabilities! I'm sure I'd really enjoy getting involved with a project like this but unfortunately, at this time we are consumed with current projects and moving the company to larger facilities. I'll have to check out the show sometime and see what its about, or maybe we can get involved later on down the road..

TopFliteGraphics

I am in that area of South Florida - actually right between the two cities mentioned. If I can't help them out, I know a couple of places that probably could.

ExposeJustin

Christian,

Give them our contact info, we are in Fort Lauderdale and are the "rush" experts.

954-935-5990 Ask for myself or Marco