• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tweaker Customer.

The other day we had a customer come in and ask if we could send the vector files of all the standard signs to his e-mail. He is a artist from Argentina that is here studying native american art. While here he was "INSPIRED" by the way all our signs are so uniform and precise. Here is what he decided to make with everything.

Attachments

• Sign.jpg
    Sign.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 144

OldPaint

is that reflective of the signs your shop produces.......???? i hope not. not real impressed with silhouette, squares, circles and lines.......

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I’m not too keen on it, but can’t seem to find any ‘Native American Art’ in it anywhere. Furthermore, I don’t understand his symbolism, interpretation or basic theme. It just looks like a hodge-podge of animals, transportation and traffic signs. I’d hang it up if it were given to me, but I can’t promise what room it will be hanging in.

Sure seems like he could be doing something more useful with his spare time. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if he will be selling it. We printed the sign onto 3M 3430. It's a 4'X5' sign. There is a story in it. It starts with the cow and the farmer( bottom right) then the cows go off on trucks to the slaughtering farm. Then they get killed and shipped off to the rest of the world. PS the thing riding the bicycle is a seal. If anybody would really like a print. I could ask my customer for you. Or you could by the one that's still sitting here if he neveer comes to pick it up.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You’re kidding… right ??

:Oops: Where is the native American art ??

How do apple trees, see-saws, trolley cars, Amish wagons, rams, motorcycles, bears, bicycles, building blocks, hieroglyphics, pinstriping and lack of color control tell his/this story ??

I’m not making fun, but c’mon, this looks like a test pattern for second grade hand-eye coordination tests. This is hardly art in any form. Usually a story or subject is found after studying the piece. It’s either quite obvious or is hidden, but still accessible. Even after you explain it… it still makes little to no sense at all.