• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Twill Cut And Sew beta test available

jemmyell

Hi,

I have been working with several people at the T-shirt forums that are beta testing this new plotter cutting / embroidery software. BUT no one there seems to have a Graphtec plotter configured for GPGL or a Summa that talks DMPL.

The software runs on CorelDRAW X3, X4 or X5. It cuts directly from CorelDRAW and also make 'sew' files for Tackle Twill / Applique embroidery.

All are welcome, but I really need to get a handle on the GPGL and DMPL plotters. I have generic HPGL, GCC and Roland plotters working fairly well at this point.

Please PM me here or just post your interest and what version of CorelDRAW and plotter that you have. A commercial embroidery machine is optional, but of course you will get more use out of the product if you do have one and you Tackle Twill / Applique garment decorating. The product makes DST files for embroidery.

-James Leonard

rtfulk

Hello,
I'm interested in beta testing for you. My equipment is:
CorelDraw X5
GCC Jaguar IV vinyl cutter
3 SWF embroidery machines.

Thanks,
Randy