• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Two big packages arrived today!

Signs Express

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 165

jfiscus

Rap Master
Great news for you!
We are taking delivery of a new HP360 this coming week & also a new GFP laminator!

What are the pertinent questions that I need to ask the techs while they are here?

ozlandJon

Great news for you!
We are taking delivery of a new HP360 this coming week & also a new GFP laminator!

What are the pertinent questions that I need to ask the techs while they are here?

If you don't mind what was the price of the 360?

Signs Express

Great news for you!

We've taken delivery but are actually delaying the install until our new shop is finished, so I've not been through that yet. Hope to have construction finished at the end of the month. Didn't want to go through the hassle and expense of installing the new circuits for few weeks here.

TheSnowman

Nice, We just got a 310 and love it

I was glad to read this. I got my 310 last week, and I'm still on the "learning curve" after running a JV3 and a JV33 for the past 10 years or so. I like the instant dry, but not having a cutter to cut media, and how you load the reels in comparison to the Mimaki is almost enough to make me regret the "upgrade". Print quality is great though.

FTS Designz

I was glad to read this. I got my 310 last week, and I'm still on the "learning curve" after running a JV3 and a JV33 for the past 10 years or so. I like the instant dry, but not having a cutter to cut media, and how you load the reels in comparison to the Mimaki is almost enough to make me regret the "upgrade". Print quality is great though.

I personally like having a stand alone cutter now, coming from a vs540 to thus was a change but now it is so much easier than it used to be. Hang in there once you get the uang of everything and a cutter you will be glad you did