• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Two color transfer question

BSTCLOTHING

I searched the forum but i might not be wording it right. I am making a two color vinyl sticker using reg marks and clear transfer tape. The type of tape i am using is a Rtape clear choice. My problem is that when i apply the second color and try to remove the clear tape to use standard transfer tape it wants to pull off all the vinyl. I end up having to very slowly peel and hold down the vinyl with a squeegee. Its very tedious and time consuming. Is there an easier way?

BSTCLOTHING

A visual

0504111417-1.jpg

tomence

You are doing it all wrong. Once you start with the frist transfer tape you should finish with the first transfer tape. There is no way you can remove the first transfer tape. You either start with clear or regular transfer tape.
Here is a video for you to check out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0EWjId0NZE

BSTCLOTHING

I was thinking of starting with the white transfer tape to begin with. The clear is great for transfers but sucks for long term. After it sits around for a while it starts coming off the vinyl.

BSTCLOTHING

Just tried it with the 4075. Worked ok. I think ill follow your advice and just stick with the clear choice and give it to my customer like that. Thanks for the help.