• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy tx

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
You must be sky high, half the people here are in the same profession, but you need to be a merchant member to hawk your BS.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
You must be sky high, half the people here are in the same profession, but you need to be a merchant member to hawk your BS.
How rude!
It would be nice that if instead of intentionally attacking a new member with your own particular BS - that you welcome him to the community!
He's not 'hawking BS' ... Yet anyway. And his post doesn't violate Signs101 policy. Please leave the moderating to the Signs101 Staff.
Thanks.

Hello everyone, we are a newer sign/installation company located here in Kyle,Texas. Check us out!
Hi SkyHighSigns - Welcome to the Signs101 community.
As you can tell - we have quite the vocal members. There are a lot of helpful members as well, and lots of helpful information shared in the forums.
Here's hoping you enjoy your stay.
Cheers.:welcome:

SignsSupport

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How rude!
It would be nice that if instead of intentionally attacking a new member with your own particular BS - that you welcome him to the community!
He's not 'hawking BS' ... Yet anyway. And his post doesn't violate Signs101 policy. Please leave the moderating to the Signs101 Staff.
Thanks.

Hi SkyHighSigns - Welcome to the Signs101 community.
As you can tell - we have quite the vocal members. There are a lot of helpful members as well, and lots of helpful information shared in the forums.
Here's hoping you enjoy your stay.
Cheers.:welcome:

SignsSupport

Possibly you would think differently, had you seen what was written before he/she edited their OP.

Had you seen it, you would've deleted stuff, just like you did to the other member who had his nuts chewed off, the other day.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Possibly you would think differently, had you seen what was written before he/she edited their OP.

Had you seen it, you would've deleted stuff, just like you did to the other member who had his nuts chewed off, the other day.
Um... I did absolutely read the original post.
It was slightly edited as far as the Edit History shows .... Neither version of the OP's post violated Signs101 policy.
Again - I would suggest that you guys leave the moderating to the Signs101 Staff.
Thanks,

SignsSupport

Fine Designs

Greetings! We are not new to the industry but fairly new to the forums. Let us know if you need any help. It's always nice to have like minded people around for help