• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UCJV300 Date change

printaway9000

Is there a possible way to change the date on the printer so it thinks the ink isn't about to expire?

I have 1.5 litres of black ink expiring in 4 days and the rest of my ink expiring in 5 months. I'd like to push it a little further.

Can you change the date on the printer to "fake it" for a bit?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You can change the date but only by 1 or 2 days if I remember correctly. The simplest, hassle free way to get around this is to contact a 3rd party ink supplier and buy some new chips. I know for sure Bordeaux band has them available. The other way is to reset the main board but then you will have to re-do all alignments etc.

printaway9000

You can change the date but only by 1 or 2 days if I remember correctly. The simplest, hassle free way to get around this is to contact a 3rd party ink supplier and buy some new chips. I know for sure Bordeaux band has them available. The other way is to reset the main board but then you will have to re-do all alignments etc.

Do you have a contact e-mail or something? I don't know who Bordeaux is. Thanks much appreciated!