• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UFO near Edson, ALberta - Canada

Morph1

Print all
I just wanted to share this event which I posted a while back on youtube and personally experienced it... very strange event..., I just traveled the same way a few days ago and I am now 100% convinced that what we've seen was absolutely real as I was able to locate the same section of the road and confirmed that there was no any sort of radio towers or residential building what so ever..., this concludes to a real event that happened to us in April of 2014.

[video=youtube_share;yGi9aAU3OxY]http://youtu.be/yGi9aAU3OxY[/video]

If anyone is interested in stabilizing the original video please contact me and I will forward that to you at earliest convenience...

Cheers,

ANdrew

Morph1

Print all
let me know where I can get one that is as big as a cube van, hovers making no sound and can disable the truck radio...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You sure it was as big as a cube van?
It's really hard to judge size accurately in the dark
(ask any woman)......

wayne k
guam usa

peavey123

That would be nuts to experience that! What weirds me out about your video is that twice in my life have I witnessed something strange in the sky. Both times in Northern Ontario and both times what I saw was flashing all different colour lights. I shrugged it off as me having too many wobbly-pops. lol