• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ugly as Homemade Sin...

Bigdawg

Just Me
But I still have to ID it... not my choice... I repeat... NOT MY CHOICE...

but if I don't ID it they may make me use an even uglier font... if there is such a thing...

attachment.php

Attachments

• ScriptCapture.jpg
    ScriptCapture.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 122

TheSnowman

I had to read that three times to even know what it said. That's horrible. Sorry, no help, just wanted to re-affirm your beliefs on it!

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
The letters are consistent, but I cannot give you a name sorry. There is only one E in there Steve, the o does look like an e

Bigdawg

Just Me
It is definitely a font... I have a whole bunch of other copy that is in the same font... and the other "e" I think you are seeing is the "o"s

Still one ugly, illegible font...

Circleville Signs

I wasn't talking about the Arabian Nights font. I was talking about that whole, mystical/middle eastern style of calligraphy...Sorry i wasn't more clear :)

Gary

Lunatic Taskbar

ooh Dat ugly!

Thats is one bad font Stacy. I have no idea what it is and even if I did know I would try to forget it even existed!

Ian