• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UJF-3042FX Digital Blanks

Hoffles

Hello all,

I have a Mimaki Flatbed UJF-3042FX machine. Looking to source an Irish/UK supplier for blank products that will take a UV print. Can anyone advise please.

Thanks

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Hello all,

I have a Mimaki Flatbed UJF-3042FX machine. Looking to source an Irish/UK supplier for blank products that will take a UV print. Can anyone advise please.

Thanks

Do some experimenting. That printer will print on all kinds of stuff. Coro, Aluminum, Glass etc. Some materials work better than others and some don't work at all but if you have a local sign supply you should be able to call them and they can educate you on what products they recommend.

Hoffles

Do some experimenting. That printer will print on all kinds of stuff. Coro, Aluminum, Glass etc. Some materials work better than others and some don't work at all but if you have a local sign supply you should be able to call them and they can educate you on what products they recommend.

Hoffles

Thanks VanderJ. Thanks for the tips. It's more for promotional items like printable usb keys, keyrings, biros. That kind of thing that I'm looking for. If you have any suggestions that would be great. Thanks