• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UJF-3042FX - Problems Periodically Printing too Dark

Minion

I've had an ongoing issue for a several months now where my UJF-3042 will print darker. In a 6h period of non-stop printing I might have this occur on 2-3 print jobs. It seems random, with no noticeable mistaken settings in RL. If I rip&print the same file again after it prints dark, it seems to fix itself.

The issues seemed to have started after we upgraded our computer running RL from windows XP to Windows 7. Using RasterLinkPro5IP v4.3. Has anyone else experienced similar problems, or have any ideas what might be a fix!?

Thanks!

Glenn586

Yellow black head

We run a few of these and find that we get the odd bed of darker prints when the yellow and black heads require cleaning (the yellow and black share the same gen4 print head) try wiping this head with a lint free wipe every 10 beds or so. If this stops darker prints you know where the issue lies.