• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UL certification

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That price was my complete cost with electrician compaired to kit built by Bills source. I have tried to find someone in state to hire and inspect what me and my electrician will do. I have no problem spending a few hundred dollars for this service. I don't see thousands. Just can't find anyone willing to do it yet, most won't answer their phones or give me at least a call back. Hope that ain't the type of proffessionalism UL expects.

I know what/whose business model these people are following :rock-n-roll:

Perks

CDTI the Telecomunications giant builds cable boxes for Verizon. Another succes story who got their start from a garage.

Someone still has to eradicate the flex faces and handle the vinyl graphics, and the flame polish on the push thru letters.

The industry is all so specialized you have to wonder where you can go to find sign maker's sign maker.