Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultraboard

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Denning Perdew, Feb 22, 2019.

Customer wants a board size larger than standard

1. Great

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Denning Perdew

Denning Perdew New Member

Jan 28, 2019
    San Diego
    I have a customer requesting a sign 38 x 122 inch’s on .5 inch ultraboard . I am not aware of any product that comes in a dimension larger than 5x10 foot and the customer claims to be certain they have had It produced by another vendor at this not standard size. Any suggestions? Maybe joining a segment of board to enlarge just don’t want the seam to show though the vinyl graphic

Tags:
  2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Tell him to physically show you a seamless piece, without any graphics on it. If he cops an attitude, drop 'em like a hot potato.

3. SheBeau

SheBeau Member

Dec 12, 2017
    Rochester, NY
  4. SheBeau

SheBeau Member

Dec 12, 2017
    Rochester, NY
    Don’t suppose they want 100 signs, eh?

5. SheBeau

SheBeau Member

Dec 12, 2017
    Rochester, NY
    Will they actually take a tape measure to it? I cannot believe the client is that concerned over 2”.
    Quote them the cost of the 100ct minimum order and watch them change their minds about the importance the 1” on each side.