• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ultraflex banner profiles

I

ilevelsign

Does anyone know where i can obtain ICC profiles for Ultraflex banner media to run on JV33 rasterlink pro.
Thanks

Case

They don't have profiles for Rasterlink. A software they don't support and a JV33 printer they don't selll....

case

I

ilevelsign

But do Ultraflex have some kind of ICC profiles for using their media? Somewhere i can download and import into Ratserlink profiles.
Thanks

Matt Cuellar

Not that I could find. I tried browsing their website earlier for you but they don't have any support links for their medias. Not sure where to send you since Mimaki's website doesn't have anything either...If you could find a GMI 13oz gloss profile or something along those lines, might be OK for a temporary fix.

GARY CULY

just try another profile .it dont HAVEto be for ultraflex ...i use 3651 oracal profile for banners a lot ....

I

ilevelsign

Not that I could find. I tried browsing their website earlier for you but they don't have any support links for their medias. Not sure where to send you since Mimaki's website doesn't have anything either...If you could find a GMI 13oz gloss profile or something along those lines, might be OK for a temporary fix.

Yes i browsed their website too but had no joy.
Thanks to all for taking time to help out.
I will try and use another profile for this.
Frankie.

CL Graphics

who did you buy the printer from. Call them and ask. Otherwise go to grimco's website. That's about the only place I know that has rasterlink profiles.