• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ultraflex DSS 12 oz blockout banner icc profile?

MHester

I can't find the ICC profile I need for my HP Latex 310, Flexi v12 for the Ultraflex DSS 12oz. Blockout double sided banner. Ultraflex's website doesnt have it, and I can't find it on my printer panel>online profiles.

Does anyone know where I can find it? Or a comparable different brand that I can copy? Just trying to be safe. don't want to melt anything...

Brandon708

I found the best profile for banners on the HP 300 series is the generic profile that is already on the printer.

Its called
Generic PVC banner_10p_CMYKcm_100.icc

Last edited:

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
You should be able to run the same profile as a standard front lit banner, whatever you use. It would be best if you have the tools to create your own profile. One thing I love about the 560....If I get something new in it takes less than an hour to copy an existing profile, calibrate the material, and create a whole new profile.

Dan360

I ended up tuning another smooth banner when I had to run this stuff. I forget which one.

I will warn you, our 360 hated this stuff, head strikes were very common.

flyplainsdrifta

the 12oz DSS, or really any of the lighter blockouts from ultra flex are a pain to run thru hps. they are just not a fan of the heat it seems. i would try going lower heat higher passes and dwell time.

pkeshtgani

I have made this work on LX365 with onyx 12, 18 . not sure how different it is from LX310 and flexi.
I run it and it works great with following specs

10 pass
221 F temperature
90% saturations
Latex Optimzer 12%
Vaccum Printing 15
Advance Factor 0
Interpass delay 0
printing airflow 175
input tension 15
OMAS enabled.
colour CMYKcm