• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UltraVision Window Perf

agonyofcain

Has anybody ever used this stock? If so what are the uses for it? Doesn't make sense that you can't use it on your car because you would have to adhese to the outside.
:help

agonyofcain

for instance... i am in north carolina... if i print on window perf some sort of Carolina basketball champs logo and put it on my window and then drive over to Durham near Duke for a bite to eat or something... if i come out of a restaurant it bet it would be totally gone.

jiarby

perf-jacked!
LOL!

All vehicle graphics are applied to the exteriors of the cars. Perf is a continuation of that across the windows.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Ultravision is the Ultrflexx Window Perf and I sold it for many years and it worked very well. If your not buying my perf theirs would be the one I reccomend

jiarby

if i print on window perf some sort of Carolina basketball champs logo and put it on my window and then drive over to Durham near Duke for a bite to eat or something... if i come out of a restaurant it bet it would be totally gone.

Nah... They would just slash your tires and drag a key across your paint job.

Pro Image

for instance... i am in north carolina... if i print on window perf some sort of Carolina basketball champs logo and put it on my window and then drive over to Durham near Duke for a bite to eat or something... if i come out of a restaurant it bet it would be totally gone.

Then DON'T go to Durham...........Damn.....Don't be Skeered............

Have you ever attempted to take window perf off after it is stuck to a window? I don't come off real easy! They would be pulling it off in pieces.
So I guess the solution to your problem would be to get another car that way you have one to put window perf on and another to drive into bad neighborhoods!