• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Um, Ya, You gotta watch this

Mosh

as an old BMX frestyler, AWESOME!!! I am kinda drunk or I'd get my Haro out and do a miami hopper or a cherry picker....maybee tomorrow!!!

GypsyGraphics

no biggy... i could totally do all that stuff....
-
-
-
-
if umm...
-
-
-
-
i hadn't wiped out my knee
-
-
-
-
-
riding a scooter on a perfectly flat street, hit a little divot, flew over the handle bars and landed on one knee.

really... i'm so jealous of people who can do that... it's frigg'n amazing!!!

buttons

Danny is an amazing rider. I had the pleasure of meeting him and being an old BMXer and seeing the stuff he does just blew my mind!!! So much skill and potential.

Bly

Nice, but I liked the vid of the bloke in Moscow traffic on his motorbike better.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I think we will need to see a copy of his long form birth certificate.
He must not be from this world - humans can't do that....

wayne k
guam usa

BobM

My son was into that big time in the 70's and 80's. Watching that still gives me the upset stomach. Very skilled guy in the video.

Flame

Yah that kids got it going on. Seen the vid before but still sat and watched the whole thing. Good skills + good film work.