Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Undefined Paper Error?

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by whgjettdesigns, Sep 27, 2010.

1. whgjettdesigns

whgjettdesigns Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Hey, I am using a Mutoh falcon outdoor junior with flexi 7.5 rip and preforated vinyl and it is giving me a undefined paper error. Can someone help me out, it hasnt done this before.

Tags:
  2. bayshorecreations

bayshorecreations Very Active Member

Jun 15, 2007
    NJ
    Just try moving the vinyl over a little and keep at it. It will view it eventually.
    If that doesnt work, beat it with a sledge hammer!

3. whgjettdesigns

whgjettdesigns Member

Feb 10, 2009
    at first when I turned the printer on nothing came on the screen at all no words or anything. then I turned it off for a bit and turned back on and that part worked, but still says undefined paper. could those problems both be the same or do I really need to just move my material around?

4. whgjettdesigns

whgjettdesigns Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Bump

5. Knep

Knep Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Indidna
    The Jr is very picky about the alignment of the vinyl, move it over and but it up to the left edge of the last raised black plastic guides, and try that.

6. thmooch

thmooch Active Member

Mar 13, 2007
    sc
    Is it just this material? How wide is the material? I have to trim about 1" off the left side of the material if using 38". I use scissors and run about 7" diagonal back toward the edge of the material. Once the sensor recognizes the width all is good.

7. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    try masking tape under the perforated material where the printer scans it, and make it think its not perforated.

i have issues when contour cutting printed perforated, where my cutter doesn't want to read the registration marks... because, to the printer, there may as well be no material loaded.