• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Undefined Paper Error?

whgjettdesigns

Hey, I am using a Mutoh falcon outdoor junior with flexi 7.5 rip and preforated vinyl and it is giving me a undefined paper error. Can someone help me out, it hasnt done this before.

whgjettdesigns

at first when I turned the printer on nothing came on the screen at all no words or anything. then I turned it off for a bit and turned back on and that part worked, but still says undefined paper. could those problems both be the same or do I really need to just move my material around?

Knep

The Jr is very picky about the alignment of the vinyl, move it over and but it up to the left edge of the last raised black plastic guides, and try that.

thmooch

Is it just this material? How wide is the material? I have to trim about 1" off the left side of the material if using 38". I use scissors and run about 7" diagonal back toward the edge of the material. Once the sensor recognizes the width all is good.

MikePro

try masking tape under the perforated material where the printer scans it, and make it think its not perforated.

i have issues when contour cutting printed perforated, where my cutter doesn't want to read the registration marks... because, to the printer, there may as well be no material loaded.