• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Underbase, finisher & Icut mark

smiley

Hi,
I was hoping someone could help me understand how underbase,finisher & Icut mark work in flexi 8.6. I also am trying to put a contour cut around something and then trying to put another cut around it so the second one goes thru the backing so I can pop it out for stickers, I was told to use the perfcut but all I get it a gray background and it's printing on picture. Any help on these will be greatly apprciated. I have the tutorial for flexi but it doesn't go thru any of these steps.

smiley

Hello,
I was hoping someone could lead me in the right direction to learn how to PerfCut in Flexi 8.6, I have a VP-540i and I know it can do it but not sure how it works with flexi...Any help out there will be greatly appreciated :) PS I have the Flexi learning DVD but it doesn't cover this.