• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Unfortunately It is Time!

ZsVinylInc

It has come to the time when I have to close the doors on my business. Not something that I wanted to have to do and was not an easy decision by any means but the job I am working during the day while we continue to grow our business has moved me into a position that will require me to travel and work out of state a lot. So it will make it near impossible to give my customers the great service that they have always received. I am selling all of the physical assets of the company and have them up in the classified section. I would prefer to try and sell it all as a whole as being on the road it will make it hard for me to try and piece it out.

Roland SP-540V(in perfect working order. always run in clean air purified environment) We have some extra inks and consumables for this machine as well.

Royal Soverign 1400C 55" Laminator

Variety of Digital Media made by 3M, Oracal and LG

Cut Vinyl Stock made by Oracal, Avery, FDC, and specialty films

Variety of Rigid Substrate Material

Retail items such as banner stands and samples for display in office or at shows

All the hand tolls and misc. items needed to perform this type of work. We have tables and racks for the media that are all included as well.

There are truely too many items to list everything. If you are a SERIOUS buyer please call or e-mail me at zsvinyl@hotmail.com for a detailed list of items for sale in this package.

It has been a great time being apart of this wonderful forum. I appreciate the hospitality and hope to one day return to this industry and give it my full attention as I love doing this type of work.

Big Z.

Attachments

• Roland SP-540V Printer.jpg
    Roland SP-540V Printer.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 106
  • RSC 1400C Laminator.jpg
    RSC 1400C Laminator.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Digital Media Rack.jpg
    Digital Media Rack.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG00106-20100622-1221.jpg
    IMG00106-20100622-1221.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Tool Cabinets.jpg
    Tool Cabinets.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 77

ZsVinylInc

interested in the grommet press and grommets. PM me with a price with shipping to zip 21550

If you end up selling things individually I would like to know the cost of the laminator.

Thanks,

Stephen

You request are noted and if for some reason I decide to part it out I will make sure you both are first in line for those items. I appreciate your interest anyways but with my hands being tied right now I currently do not have enough time to part it out.

Thanks,

Big Z

ZsVinylInc

Can you sell it as an operating business? You'd obviously make more money.

JB

Well i have been in talks with one person on buying it as a working business but he wants to get it for less then the printer and laminator are worth by themselves. I would like to keep the name as i hope to one day return as well as i might be able to do some design work for my customers from time to time.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Well i have been in talks with one person on buying it as a working business but he wants to get it for less then the printer and laminator are worth by themselves. I would like to keep the name as i hope to one day return as well as i might be able to do some design work for my customers from time to time.

+1 :thumb:

OldPaint

if its all paid for.............why not just keep it? clean the printer of all inks and just let it set.

wolf

If your going to keep the setup just sell the vinyls because they have a shelf life for about 12 to 18 months I think.

Best of luck with sale.

Joe

JimJenson

Do you have a contract on the rental space your business uses?

Some landlords get crappy about walking out of a lease, which would be a good reason to sell the business intact. My brother in law has a landlord threatening to sue him for 70K the remaining 2 years of his storefront lease.

ZsVinylInc

Do you have a contract on the rental space your business uses?

Some landlords get crappy about walking out of a lease, which would be a good reason to sell the business intact. My brother in law has a landlord threatening to sue him for 70K the remaining 2 years of his storefront lease.

No rented or leased space. I have been working out of our 600sqf basement.