• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Uninstall help

mfatty500

Does anybody know how to uninstall cs5 trial version, computer keeps saying I have to close bridge cs5, even if it is not on.
Thanks
Mike

jtrainor56

Same applies to Windows 7. I usually tell clients to press F8 and keep tapping it once the computer starts. If you already uninstalled it you may just want to download and install Ccleaner from www.filehippo.com. Run the cleaner option first and then the Registry cleaner, that should remove everything. Reboot and see if that clears things up.

signswi

Are you sure the bridge process isn't running? It starts up when windows launches by default. Don't really need to go into safe mode, just need to make sure the process is killed.

mfatty500

How would I know if it is running or not? I have tried any of the procedures that were suggested so far. Me confused!

signage

This is another reason to have an imaging software like Acronis. If you would create an image before you install any software you would beable to get back to the point before install.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
This is another reason to have an imaging software like Acronis. If you would create an image before you install any software you would beable to get back to the point before install.

Would that work after a month? Maybe if you regret installing something and you do it the next hour or day. My guess is the OP tried the software for a month and has since wanted to remove it. In that month too much has been added to the hard drive to make the HD image of any use to undo

I am not familiar with Acronis so maybe it does not work that way. Enlighten me

signage

Eric as long as you do not write over that image. You can create as many images as you would like and the can be either incremental or not!