• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Unique Monument Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatterbox

This is a unique sign based on the monument sign concept.

It is freestanding, illuminated, has four sides, equal, or about.

All files posted are RGB.

Comments please?

Last edited:

chatterbox

Fred is going to move all the designs to the PORTFOLIO board.

You all can take your anger out there.

Please follow the threads on PORTFOLIO BOARD forum.

Thanks. And have a nice day.

Mike B.
From Sunnie So. Cal.

CentralSigns

Why do you have such an axe to grind. Your attitude kind of stinks. Your project views with dimentioning is cool and we all like that. Your designs arn't liked by all and no matter who you are not all will agree. Chill Man don't start a last night again.

Fitch

Please explain what is "unique" about it. I must be missing something, because apart from the common thread of bad design from you, I cannot see anything that I have not seen similar to before.

Maybe it's "unique" because it has a domed roof on the front elevation and square on the sign. That MUST be it because mathematically this would NEVER have been done before. What a Genius.

J Hill Designs

Please explain what is "unique" about it. I must be missing something, because apart from the common thread of bad design from you, I cannot see anything that I have not seen similar to before.

Maybe it's "unique" because it has a domed roof on the front elevation and square on the sign. That MUST be it because mathematically this would NEVER have been done before. What a Genius.

my guess is it's a profile of the dome - he could have added a gradient to make it look more like it...

Fitch

One is domed, one is rectangular. Whichever way I look at it... can't be a profile, the edges would have been filleted. Unless it's just me, and I am open to that being possible.

Keith Rae

Take a picture of the finished sign and post them. They are much more telling than computer drawings. It will show what they actually look like, rather than what there suppose to have. Just cause it looks good on paper doesn't mean it will in real life.

Mosh

Go away....by definition that is not a monument sign.

A sign which is supported by and integrated with a solid base, as opposed to poles, posts, or other such supports

Looks like posts to me....

Last edited:

mtmdesigns

They all look like templates from flexi 5 or older illustrator where they let you type in the text on the design they have already given you, with the exception of your control C control V'ing them and tweaking them awkwardly.

Mason

This is the Portfolio section, how about posting some finished projects and not just comps.

Status
Not open for further replies.