• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Unique Slogan Contest!

Kollman32

This is meant for FUN:

My buddy and I are entered in a bean bag tournament at a huge racing event where there are a couple handful's of cars we have wrapped together. We are looking for a funny team name or slogan to go with our team. So far I have only thought up "Team JK Designs - Dickered & Stickered". The term dickered is a slang term when you lift your left front up in the turn when driving a modified.

Does anyone have any fun names or slogans???

oksigns

This is meant for FUN:

My buddy and I are entered in a bean bag tournament at a huge racing event where there are a couple handful's of cars we have wrapped together. We are looking for a funny team name or slogan to go with our team. So far I have only thought up "Team JK Designs - Dickered & Stickered". The term dickered is a slang term when you lift your left front up in the turn when driving a modified.

Does anyone have any fun names or slogans???

<slanted design>
"TEAM JK - WE KNOW IT'S NOT STRAIGHT"

"TEAM JK - DOES THIS LOOK STRAIGHT? JK"