• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

United States Sign Council

Is anyone here a member of the United States Sign Council? Does anyone know anything good or bad about it? It looks like you get some good information when you join but not sure what other advantage you get from being a member. I'm just wondering if it is worth it to join.

Stuart

Mosh

If you want to support a bunch of lobbyists, then by all mean give them your money.
Stuff like this is a waste of cash, IMO. When I started I was a member of all sorts of councils, and chamber and whatever. Never saw a return on my investment, so I quit.

DarbySign

If you want to go to their big conference in Atlantic City in December, the cost of admission is much less for members, so you can save money by joining. I went last year and went to seminar after seminar and worked really hard to learn and see and collect as much information as possible, so that was definitely worth doing.

The only reason I may join is because they give you a bunch of information and research that I think may be very usefull. The membership is only $85 per year. I may just join for one year so I can get all the info.

If anyone else know anything about them I would love to hear it.

S

scarface

Eh, i used to go to the USSC shows but they started to really suck so i stopped going to those too.