• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Unlock ink chip for mutoh vj1614a

Jerin

Hello I own a small business in Winterset Iowa, we specialize in business signage and vehicle wraps, I have got a few printers, but the one I’m needing help with is my Mutoh Vj-1614a. I’m looking to get the firmware fixed up to by pass the inkchips. I run a bulk ink system for a very long time now, without any troubles, other than I’m always in a bind with chip cards. So after time and time again of using the card and then pulling it after it boots up works ok. Until your Chip is depleted. So at that point I spent the money and bought a chip reader, so I’m a able to make my own data for the cards.but yet to find myself stuck here again as I don’t have any blank cards, and a abundant amount of work to print off. Can someone please help me with getting this done. I’m willing to pay as well. Thanks so much.

archenemy1

Hi
Just had my VJ 2606 unlocked 3 days ago. I was about to locate my biggest sledge hammer.

Have since turned the machine off and on several times...several cleanings. Left it off overnight as well as the data cable disconnected.
It was simple to do as well.

100% on all inks.

Last edited:

Sean123

Hi
Just had my VJ 2606 unlocked 3 days ago. I was about to locate my biggest sledge hammer.

Have since turned the machine off and on several times...several cleanings. Left it off overnight as well as the data cable disconnected.
It was simple to do as well.

100% on all inks.
Nice ...what was the solution??