• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

unlocking the service mode of roland

sfr table hockey

I think you will find in the older Rolands the service mode was like a "s" shape then a "v" shape. With the main power on but the front pannel power off use the key pad as so: up,left,right,down (like a "s" shape) then left,down,right (like a "v" shape) and then hold down all 3 (left,down,right) together and press power on.

For the newer Rolands it is similar but reversed. up,right,left,down then right,down,left and hold all 3 left,down,right and power on.

Some times it can take a few trys to get the sequence to enter. The CJ 500 arrow pad (bubble like pads) is harder than the FJ 42 which has raised button keys.

GSGservice

XC540 and VP use the same code to access service mode

There are two different sequences that will get you in but both will work for this printer. Other post is correct, the code for the older printers is different.