Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unrecoverable system error ?

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by Pinfinity, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Pinfinity

Pinfinity Active Member

Apr 8, 2010
    NJ
    Received this message last week using Flexi 8.6. An unrecoverable system error has occured. I cannot open Flexi at this point. Using XP.

I have performed the following

Removed any files in the temp folder
    Shut the system down and re booted

My brother (computer guru thinks there may be a spot on the disk?)

I have tried over and over with no success. Can anyone offer advise on how to solve this situation?

Greatly appreciated

Tags:
  2. LCS

LCS Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Kimberling City Mo.
    All the Info

That is a hard one to troubleshoot with just that info. My company has a very odd setup.... We are Lakeside Computer and Signs. We do both graphic art work and computer support for small businesses. It is possible us or another Computer shop could dial into you PC and diagnose the issue and get you back up faster than pulling the machine. A PC out of your shop means lost time. Consider working with a Computer shop that offers remote support.

Jason Hulliung
    Lakeside Computer and Signs

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
  3. Pinfinity

Pinfinity Active Member

Apr 8, 2010
    NJ
    So what would your company charge for remote access to my computer to diagnose my problem?
    Also, what happens if you cannot repair the problem