• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Unrecoverable system error ?

Pinfinity

Received this message last week using Flexi 8.6. An unrecoverable system error has occured. I cannot open Flexi at this point. Using XP.

I have performed the following

Removed any files in the temp folder
Shut the system down and re booted

My brother (computer guru thinks there may be a spot on the disk?)

I have tried over and over with no success. Can anyone offer advise on how to solve this situation?

Greatly appreciated

LCS

All the Info

That is a hard one to troubleshoot with just that info. My company has a very odd setup.... We are Lakeside Computer and Signs. We do both graphic art work and computer support for small businesses. It is possible us or another Computer shop could dial into you PC and diagnose the issue and get you back up faster than pulling the machine. A PC out of your shop means lost time. Consider working with a Computer shop that offers remote support.

Jason Hulliung
Lakeside Computer and Signs

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinfinity

So what would your company charge for remote access to my computer to diagnose my problem?
Also, what happens if you cannot repair the problem