• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Up and running on my CJV30

31legen

After much anticipation and uncertainty I'm up and running on my new Cjv30-130 running ss21 inks. I purchased the machine through my local Advantage store. My buying experience with them and my salesman, Dusty Morrow was exceptional from start to finish. I bothered him at all hours including on weekends around dinner time and he never waivered and was always there to answer all my questions the best he could. If he didn't have an answer immediately it was less than 5 minutes later.

Advantage included a day of training with Mathew Leadbetter, which is a hell of a tech. His knowledge of this machine and Mimaki in general is insane. We not only went through the machine but he also got me going with rasterlink and fine cut. He's definitely a strong asset to the Advantage Team. I also would like to let everyone know what my experience here on the forum has been like and recognize Richard aka "Sightline". I honestly can say his first hand knowledge and experience with his Mimaki reassured to me that I was making the right choice. He took the time and made sense out of a lot of uncertainty that I had. This forum is a great place for the newcomers to learn from the veterans and I really appreciate the time that "Sightline" took to answer all my questions. I hope one day I'll learn enough on this machine to be able to do as "Sightline" did and pay it forward. Thanks everyone.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Good to hear you have it up and running great! I have not really used Rasterlink myself but I've read plenty of others posts in that it does work well.

31legen

Thanks again

Thanks again for all your help. It really prints great. The cutting is kinda slow but for the time being it will do.