• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Update on Elwood

Elwood Moose

hey all.. I've been coming here for a few months now.. (not often enough...) mostly for garnering everyones advice to and from each other.:thumb:

I've made a few posts.. but for the most part I've been lurking.

I just wanted everyone to know that after about 8 years inthe biz, I've finally got a piece of the pie.

The shop I have been working for has had a "friendly divorce" between the business partners, and I have decided to step into one of the partners position as a new partner. (I guess to continue the "marriage analogy".. I'm the mistress....)

So from dissillusioned neophyte.... to disgruntled employee... to poverty stricken business owner.. I have now run the gambit... wish me luck!

Dave Drane

hey all.. I've been coming here for a few months now.. (not often enough...) mostly for garnering everyones advice to and from each other.:thumb:

I've made a few posts.. but for the most part I've been lurking.

I just wanted everyone to know that after about 8 years inthe biz, I've finally got a piece of the pie.

The shop I have been working for has had a "friendly divorce" between the business partners, and I have decided to step into one of the partners position as a new partner. (I guess to continue the "marriage analogy".. I'm the mistress....)
So from dissillusioned neophyte.... to disgruntled employee... to poverty stricken business owner.. I have now run the gambit... wish me luck!

Good Luck!! I hope you don't get "screwed"!!:tongue:

Elwood Moose

Well.. On friday, we moved the shop out of the old residence, and set up shop in the NEW residence...taught myself how to create a network so I can keep outputting on the Roland.. set up the network and began outputting.

Friday morning we were completely set up in one location....Here it is Monday morning, and we are set up in the new location, and wrapping an eclosed trailer this afternoon, and printing banners for tomorrow mornings delivery...

*Phew*

Wouldn't mind a little ---->:Sleeping:

WVB

Hopefully it will all pan out for you... Hate to see the same happen to you... Make sure you protect your own interests as well..! Good luck 2 U..!