• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Updated Versaworks this morning - Doesn't work now

Noumenon

So, I got in the shop this morning and when I opened Versaworks, I was informed there was an update available. I clicked yes to update, and it did it's thing with no apparent problems.

After finishing, I attempt to open Versaworks and get a message saying "The version of language resource is not matching. If you choose to continue, it will run the application in English mode. Do you want to continue?"

I speak English, so I click cyes, but then when the program attempts to load, a message pops up stating Versaworks has stopped working.

Has anyone else installed the update? Any problems? Suggestions? I don't have a disk.

EDIT, Problem details:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Roland VersaWorks.exe
Application Version: 4.1.1.0
Application Timestamp: 4c74e8f3
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16695
Fault Module Timestamp: 4cc7ab86
Exception Code: c015000f
Exception Offset: 00084441
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Last edited:

Noumenon

OK, I solved the problem. Here's how for others:

Had to do manual update. Navigate to versaworks folder in the start menu, and click on "Online Update". Then click "Check for Updates". It found a 4.9mb update available, despite me having just updated. I installed the new update and the problem went away.

Fefi

You Saved My Night!!!!

Today I updated versaworks as I had been putting it off for several "next launches" and I had the exact-exact same problem as you! I do have the disks but thought I would do a quick search before I reloaded the program. Thanks a million for having posted the solution. Now I just might get to bed before 3am!:thankyou: